Instructor Agreement (“Agreement”)
If you are instructing Students in connection with a Course then you are an “Instructor”
and the following additional terms and conditions apply and, as an Instructor, you represent,
warrant and covenant to Excel4TheStreet (“Company”) that:
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You agree to adhere to Company’s Revenue Share Program, the terms of which are as follows:
- All purchases of courses posted by you are subject to an initial distribution split of fifty percent (50%) to you and fifty percent (50%) to Company until you have achieved an average of four (4) star reviews from at least five (5) different students in a particular course; sixty-five percent (65%) to you and thirty-five (35%) to Company when students are brought to the site by you and purchase said course;
- Once you have achieved an average of four (4) star reviews from at least ten (5) different students in a particular course, all purchases of said course posted by you are subject to a distribution split of eighty-eight percent (88%) to you and twelve percent (12%) to Company for purchases of said course made by a student brought to the site by you; sixty-five percent (65%) to you and thirty-five percent (35%) to Company for purchases of said course made by a student not brought to the site by you;
- All fund distributions will be held by Company for thirty (30) days to account for a refund period;
- All distributions are minus relevant operating fees including a three percent (3%) administrative fee, refunds paid, applicable taxes, and applicable mobile sales fees; and
- All monetary distributions will be provided in U.S. currency.
- You agree to Company’s Course Fee Requirements, the terms of which are as
- The cost of any course will be capped at $200 US;
- The creation of a Stripe or PayPal type account for payment distribution;
- Company may, at its sole discretion, discount all posted courses as a promotion for a limited time period;
- To include at least one free course in Instructor’s course profile; and
- The option to create coupons for a course and to determine the number and discount provided by a coupon.
- You agree to adhere to Company’s request for accurate and up-to-date biographical information, this biographical information including:
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently employed?
- Are you currently retired? and
- Do you have a valid degree, certification or professional license?
- If so, Instructor will provide Company relevant information and documentation of valid degree, certification or professional license.
- You agree to the following course format requirements:
- Courses will have a minimum length of thirty (30) minutes;
- Courses with a higher cost will include more content than courses with a lower cost;
- Courses will contain a minimum of seventy-five percent (75%) video content, all video content being clear, in high definition and with high fidelity audio;
- Courses will clearly indicate when they are presented in a language other than English and such course will include English subtitles.
- The instructor is and shall remain an independent contractor and not an employee of Company. This Agreement will not be construed as creating an employment, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship or as permitting Instructor or Company hereto to incur obligations on behalf of the other. Instructor understands and agrees that Instructor is not considered an employee for purposes of Federal or state income tax withholding, the Federal Insurance Contributions Act, the Social Security Act, or the Federal Unemployment Tax Act, or any state and local requirements of similar import, and for purposes of benefits provided to employees of Company under any employee benefit plan. Instructors residing within the U.S. are required to complete a W9 form. Instructors residing outside the U.S. are required to complete a W8 form. All instructors, whether residing within the U.S. or outside the U.S., are solely responsible for all their own taxes and should consult local accountants for guidance.
- The instructor will not promote any other competing e-learning marketplace in
their respective discussion forums.